Setting the Scene
The objective of this project is to eventually normalize the culture of collective giving through the power of human connection on a global scale. Introductory blog posts:
The Process: Discover → Build → Act
Maintained in tandem with the anyhumans podcast, the onhumanity substack, and a Discord server, this space allows each participant to reach their human potential and satisfaction in contributing to a cause in three phases: (1) discovering each other’s humanity, (2) committing resources to pressing needs, and (3) empowering others by means of the committed resources.
Share, Understand, Empathize
• Learn about each other’s life purpose (raison d’être), pursuits, dreams, passions, struggles, and/or needs through anyhumans
• Connect with one another on a human level, minding that vulnerability leads to wholeheartedness & strengthens trust
• Find out what motivates us to support whom, with emphasis on under-the-radar or neglected causes
Commit Available Resources
Join or form a small mastermind group to build a collective resource base through either:
• allocating personal savings toward monetary support
• committing your time, skills, or talents toward non-monetary help
Give to & Empower Others
• Via your mastermind group: develop a regular giving routine maximizing tangible impact to each other’s causes, using these guiding principles: commitment to others, scientific mindset, openness, integrity, collaborative spirit
• Across entire ecosystem: request or offer support for your or others’ personal needs, projects & endeavors
This project was featured in a 5-minute segment on WCRN on 12/03/2022. The audio recording with transcript and a photo from the studio is here.
Let’s build this community together.
What does “mindset of abundance” mean to you?
Your response will be immediately shared with the webmaster and later manually added to this page: abundance.dev/definitions